viernes, 3 de junio de 2016

Tommy's Diary

April 18, Today was a horrible day. All started okay in the university, I went out with my friends after clases to eat, when one of them said -Let's steal some licor!- as I didn't want them to think I was boring I went with them. When my father knew what was happening he hoy very angry because I did not went to prison hopefully, he told me I hace to get married with a woman called Rosa and I have to work in a candystore but I didn't want that. As a conclusion I will travel to Texas to see if this situation changes when I am back.

 May 20, I decided to write about what happened to me during this time. When I came back from Texas all was exactly The same, nothing had changed. I married Rosa and started to working in the candy store, Rosa is really annoying, I don't like her. Today I was in the store working as always and I found out that The little girl, that came every Monday to buy colour tissue papers to her mother, is stealing chocolate bars. I knew this thanks to the mirror Rosa put on the store. Finally, The first thing she did okay. As a conclusion, I will write her a letter saying "don't do that any more or you will suffer" and sign as "a friend".

Resultado de imagen para esposas de policiaResultado de imagen para candy store 1990

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario