lunes, 5 de octubre de 2015

Essay

Essay

I am going to compare books and e-books, can you answer this question? are e-books better than books?

One similarity is that both need to be paid for, they also have good and bad things like:

e-books are a technological way to read so you don't need to cut down trees to make paper, on the other hand not every body has a tablet, phone, I pad or I pod. E- books are more confortable to carry than books but books are safer, also to use the e-books you need wifi. E-books are more fashionable.

But I will tell you a secret about the question up, not every one has the same likes so you can find people that think books are better and other people thet e-books are better so I recomend you to try the two and took the one YOU like. In my opinion the e-books are the future way to read , cause technology is going higher and the books in a way will get extinted.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario