martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

My idol essay

I choose Luciana Aymar beacause she is someone i want to be like and she is my idol
 She was born th 10 of August of 1977, in Argentina, Santa Fe, Rosario. Luciana started playing hockey at the age of seven in the Fisherton Atletic Club.
She was called to play with "las leonas" after playing in GEBA.
Lucha obtained a silver medal in Sidney 2000, an other silver medal in Atenas 2004, Pekín 2008, a bronze medal and in London 2012, asilver medal, with all that medals she match th biggest amount of olimpic medals in the world, and she obteined the name of the best hockey player from 2001-2013.
Now shecdesignes clothes and wants to make new designes famouse.
 I think she is a very good, generous and beautiful person and I choose her because I play hockey like sho does.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario